NABA Official Tournament Roster Form
In order for each player on your team to qualify for NABA Liability Insurance and Secondary Medical Insurance policy while playing in an NABA Tournament; each manager of a team must complete the Team Liability Roster Form.
PLEASE NOTE: Before entering into the roster form, please be sure that you have you every player who will be on your roster; and all of the following information for each player: Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Email Address, Phone, and Date of Birth.
Once you have this information, please go to the link below and complete the team liability insurance roster form. Once the form is completed a copy of your team roster and information will be sent to the NABA National Office, your NABA League President, and a copy to you the team manager.
This form is required by our insurance company while performing audits, and in case anyone on your team is injured, or creates damage to property, or injures another player. Any player not on listed on the roster will not be covered, regardless if they play. Once this form has been completed, any player on your team will be covered by our Liability Insurance Policy and/or our Secondary Medical Policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Complete the entire form before hitting the submit button. If you must leave the form before being 100% complete, you may save and resume the form at anytime. The save and resume button is at the bottom of the page. Once you hit the submit button your information will be sent. If at any time you need to add any players to your roster, you may do so by using this form and entering you managers information and the information of players you are adding.
Before clicking on the link below, please take the time to read the NABA Affiliation Agreement and Liability Insurance Terms. By agreeing to the terms, you as manager, and all players on your team, by being assigned to this roster agree to follow and adhere to the NABA Affiliation Agreement and the Assumption and Acknowledge of Risks and Release of Liability Agreement:
National Adult Baseball Association Affiliation Agreement and Liability Terms
1. I will abide by the rules of the Local League and the NABA (collectively referred to as the “Leagues”) as published and further understand the Leagues reserve the right to make changes in the rules without prior notification. I understand the Leagues, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse any player or team permission to play at any time and without prior notice. I understand that fighting, physical abuse of players, umpires, or spectators, or abusive language directed at players, umpires, or spectators is not tolerated by the Local League or NABA.
2. I will not possess or consume any alcoholic beverages or drugs at any time on the playing field, in the dugouts, bleachers, or other areas near or around the playing field, or within one hundred (100) yards of the playing field facility, including, but not limited to, the parking lots of any high school, college or city/county recreation facility.
3. I certify that I am at least 18 years old (25 yrs old within the calendar year for 25 & Over, 35 yrs old within the calendar year for 35 & Over, 45 yrs old within the calendar year for 45 & Over, 50 year old within the calendar year for 50 & Over, 55 years old within the calendar year for 55 & Over, and 60 year of old within the calendar year for 60 & Over) at the time of my execution of this Contract and understand that I must be able to identify myself with a driver’s license/photo ID at any officially scheduled game upon request, or I will be ineligible to continue in the game. Any substitute for me will enter the game under the rules governing player ejection. I understand that violation of any part of this Contract may result in disciplinary action against myself or my team, including, but not limited to, forfeiture of games, suspension from play, fines, or permanent expulsion from the Leagues. I understand that no refund of my share of the team fee or the add-on fee will be due me for any unplayed games for any reason. The terms/provision of this Contract shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors and assigns.
4. I realize that the total responsibility of any personal injury, accident, illness, disability or death to me or my person while I am participating in any Local League or NABA function, including, but not limited to, any Local League or NABA mandated or scheduled function, is solely mine. I understand that the Local League or the NABA provides only secondary medical insurance, and property damage and liability insurance. I realize that I am responsible for the deductible of $5000.00 provided by the secondary medical insurance; and the first $500.00 on any property damage or liability claim that may arise due to my actions.
5. As a Manager of the team set forth below I hereby acknowledge that I have read the Manager’s Rulebook & Guidelines (Rulebook) provided to me by the Leagues, that I have advised my team of the rules therein and my team understands that they will be held responsible for any violations of these rules. I further agree that it is my responsibility to collect the team fee and turn it over to the Local League before the start of the season. I am eligible to play as a player in any regularly scheduled game. I further understand that I must maintain a player contract for each player playing on my team, and accept liability for those players playing who I do not get to complete a contract. I agree that I will submit this Contract to the Leagues prior to any draft and state that I am drafting players for the sole purpose of playing in an Local League and not for the purpose of entering them in another league within this calendar year. I hereby agree to be personally liable to the Local League and the NABA, in the amount of $150.00 per player, for each and every player which I direct to another league by my actions or by the actions of those under my control or whom are acting on my behalf.
6. Any action/adjudication, as pertaining to the NABA, shall be under the laws of the State of Colorado and all parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the City and County of Jefferson, State of Colorado and that this Agreement than shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to the principals of conflict of law.
ASSUMPTION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISKS AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way for the National Adult Baseball Association; it’s tournaments; it’s affiliated leagues; it’s related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that: 1) The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and, 2) I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releasees or others and assume full responsibility for my participation; and, 3) I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and ) I, myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release and hold harmless the National Adult Baseball Association, their officers, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“releasees”), with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law. I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, and sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.
By agreeing to these terms you are opting in for our newsletter and other communications to keep you up-to-date on your registration, league, and team status or other promotional offers. Your email address will not be disclosed for any use other than the intended purpose of communicating information to you by NABA.